Sunday, August 22, 2010

Snow White Cake


This Snow white cake was for the most adorable little princess, ''Snow White Tilly". My cute little niece turned 4 last week and celebrated her birthday with a princess party yesterday. I loved seeing her little face light up when she saw her birthday cake! I also loved seeing her eat her cake. She got chocolate all over her little face, but she was careful to brush the crumbs off her beautiful princess dress! She then proceeded to eat bites out of all the pieces of cake that were about to be served up to the adults! Can't ask for a happier little customer than that. Now I wonder whether she is still in her princess dress? I think it might have taken a lot to get her into her pj's last night!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous! Im 25 but I LOVE Snow White! Gorgeous cake, well done :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin