Monday, April 4, 2011

Soccer Ball Cake


My 3 year old son got very excited when he saw this cake and was quite disappointed when I told him it was not his. He has been requesting a "Soccer" party for months now with no understanding that his birthday is not till the end of November! I am lucky that I enjoyed making this cake as I know that it will not be the last time I make it. There has been lots happening since my last post so apologies for the being M.I.A for so long. I am going to slightly change this blog as I want to offer some more tips and step by step instructions to some of the cakes that I make. So stay tuned, there will be heaps to come. Cake decorating is fun, if not addictive so if you have not worked with fondant, give it a go!


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin