Sunday, August 1, 2010

Experimenting







Being a bit of a rainy day, I decided to have a go making Cake Pops. I had some left over cake, so I thought I would give it a go. I mixed cake crumbs with some buttercream until moist. Then I rolled the cake into balls and put them in the fridge for a bit. I added the sticks, then dipped in white chocolate. It was just like making truffles. Then added the sprinkles. Warning: if you attempt to do these with a 2 year old "helping" you will end up with sprinkles EVERYWHERE! I am quite addicted to these and I would like to make them again. I will use smaller balls and proper lollypop sticks next time as they are by no means perfect. I would like to play around with the colour of the chocolate. I am not sure whether people would buy these, but they are yum and so much fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin