Saturday, August 14, 2010

Black and White




I love the look of black on a white cake as the contrast seems to make it ''pop''. Happy 50th Birthday to Johny! His elegant black and white themed party is tonight and his wife ordered this cake from me as an extra surprise for him. It was taken all the way to the central coast from Dural this afternoon. This is chocolate mud cake with happy celebration stars and black swirls. The one thing about black fondant is there is no room for error. Once that black stains the white, there is no going back! Despite that extra pressure I enjoyed making this cake, I hope they enjoy eating it too.

1 comment:

  1. I love black and white, in cakes or photography!! I love your blog, its so pretty and girlie and I love that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin